Stuffed Peppers with Pasta
Recipe for stuffed peppers with pasta : I love to prepare this dish in the fall and winter season, Its easy and economical to prepare,Its delicious, colorful and fun recipe for the entire family to enjoy.
I like to accompany it with avocado and tomato salad feta cheese.
- 4 peppers (Any Type And Color )
- 250g pasta
- 150 grams of ground beef
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Quarter of mozarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Placed in pot boil water and place the peppers for about 3-4 minutes then remove the skin.
- Cook ground beef, then add half the marinara sauce.
- In the same water where the peppers are blanched, place the pasta until al dente, when ready drain pasta,Add the remaining sauce and meat.
- Stuffed peppers with pasta and cheese: place in a suitable baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 375F.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- You can accompany salad, and garlic bread.